[Starlingx-discuss] Scott V. Kamp candidacy for StarlingX TSC role

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 01:36:18 UTC 2022

Hello, My name is Scott Kamp, I am nominating myself for election to
StarlingX TSC.

I am an avid user and advocate of the StarlingX community over the past years.

My goals for the StarlingX community is to bring StarlingX to a larger
global user base.
I am intent on growing the community and helping StarlingX become a
more community
friendly solution for users to realize its potential allowing for a more global
footprint and adoption into many industries including IOT, Smart Home,
and Telecomm.
I intend to also enable the community to create reproducible builds
and provide a
upgrade path to current deployments moving forward, while also
contributing features
that I feel are required. This will allow more users to become
involved, and more
feedback will come to the community via the extended user base as it
grows which makes
StarlingX a more versatile, stable, scalable and more secure system.

Thank you for considering me as a contributor to the TSC.