[Starlingx-discuss] New IRC channel for Gerrit notifications - UPDATE

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 02:06:40 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,

Based on the votes here I went ahead and created the new IRC channel for the Gerrit notifications. I already got the system configured and have the project channel available for conversations now.

With that, that StarlingX project has two channel on the OFTC network now:

#starlingx - channel for project and community related discussions
#starlingx-gerritbot - channel to capture and highlight notifications from Gerrit about new and merged patches

Thanks,
Ildikó