[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX TSC/PL/TL election - Nomination period ended

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 21:46:04 UTC 2022

Hi StarlingX Community,

I would like to inform you that the nomination period[1] for the StarlingX TSC/PL/TL election has ended.

Thank you to all candidates who submitted their nominations into this round.

As we have 4 eligible candidates for the 3 open TSC seats, we will be running a campaigning period followed by voting to elect the 3 new TSC members who will join the group for the upcoming one year term. Please look out for the information and updates on the mailing list about the campaign.

The election officials[2] are still finalizing some details and will come back with further updates with regards to the PL/TL positions shortly.

Thank you,

[1] https://docs.starlingx.io/election/
[2] https://docs.starlingx.io/election/#election-officials