[Starlingx-discuss] Election update - TSC voting requires preparation steps - ACTION NEEDED

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 03:56:06 UTC 2022

Hi StarlingX Community,

It is a friendly reminder that the voting period for the 2022 H2 TSC elections is currently ongoing!

Our democratic process is important to the health of StarlingX, and I would like to encourage you to please exercise your right to vote!

Please also remember to take the steps to fulfill the prerequisites so you can receive your ballot if you are eligible to vote:

__To receive the voting ballot from CIVS: you must opt-in to receiving email communications from CIVS.__

More information and the form to do so can be found at https://civs1.civs.us/cgi-bin/opt_in.pl

__In addition, if you do not have an active Open Infrastructure Foundation Individual Member account you need to register/update your profile here: https://openinfra.dev/join/ __

For reference, the list of the email addresses of the electorate for the poll is here: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/r.ba0ed0fbd20fcdc313694ea6017181c3

In case you have questions please reply to this thread or reach out to the election officials[1].

Thanks,

[1] https://docs.starlingx.io/election/#election-officials