[Starlingx-discuss] Pausing stx + stx-openstack sanity runs

Calixto de Paula, Gabriel Gabriel.CalixtodePaula at windriver.com
Thu Nov 17 17:19:11 UTC 2022

Hi all,
After some discussion, we've decided to pause momentarily the STX-Openstack sanity executions for the community mailing list, as we are facing some issues with StarlingX CentOS builds, that are affecting the results for STX-Openstack, since the debian migration is not finished yet.
With the conclusion of this migration, we'll come back to send the results here on the mailing list, and keep you all posted.

Regards
Gabriel