[Starlingx-discuss] TSC Election Voting - CLOSING SOON

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 20:07:12 UTC 2022

Hi StarlingX Community,

It is a friendly reminder that the poll for the 2022 H2 TSC elections is __closing later today__!

Our democratic process is important to the health of StarlingX, please exercise your right to vote!

Candidate statements/platforms can be found here: https://opendev.org/starlingx/election/src/branch/master/candidates/2022_H2/tsc
For reference, the list of the email addresses of the electorate for the poll is here: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/r.ba0ed0fbd20fcdc313694ea6017181c3

If you are eligible to vote and haven’t received your ballot please reach out to the election officials[1]

Thanks and Best Regards,

[1] https://docs.starlingx.io/election/#election-officials