[Starlingx-discuss] Starlingx iso [BUILD]

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Wed Nov 30 14:35:50 UTC 2022

These fixes have merged to address download_mirror.sh failures on our
supported branches...

     master: https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/tools/+/866071
     r/stx.6.0: https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/tools/+/866072
    r/stx.7.0: https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/tools/+/866073

The download_mirror.sh script should be run inside the build container.

The official documentation has moved here....

https://docs.starlingx.io/developer_resources/build_guide.html

and you can navigate back to old release documentation with the '<<' and
'>>' buttons at the upper right.
e.g. for for stx.6.0 you can navigate to...

https://docs.starlingx.io/releasenotes/r6-0-release-notes-bc72d0b961e7.html

The source code for the documentation can be found here ...

cgcs-root/stx/docs/doc/source/developer_resources/

Your appear to be quoting from 'tools/README.rst' which is unmaintained,
and ought to have been deleted or reduced to pointers to the official docs.
Please file a LaunchPad to fix or remove the misleading document.

Hope this helps!

Scott