[Starlingx-discuss] Fwd: Help us plan the next PTG!

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 18:33:04 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone!

Congratulations on a great virtual PTG last week :)

The OpenInfra Foundation is hosting the OpenInfra Summit in Vancouver [1],
June 13 -15, 2023.

We are trying to determine the level of interest among contributors to
OpenInfra projects on attending a co-located PTG in Vancouver. *The exact
format and dates are still being determined.* At this time, we are
evaluating the level of interest from an attendee and employer perspective.
Please complete the following poll so we can measure the level of interest
and plan accordingly. Future updates will be distributed to the project
mailing lists as well as previous PTG attendees.

Poll: https://openinfrafoundation.formstack.com/forms/openinfra_ptg_2023

As a reminder, we are also gathering feedback for the virtual PTG here:
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/Oct2022_PTGFeedback

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[1] https://openinfra.dev/summit/