[Starlingx-discuss] Kubernetes 1.24.4 now supported as an optional version for fresh installs

Chris Friesen chris.friesen at windriver.com
Tue Oct 25 21:45:35 UTC 2022

As a followup...it is expected that PersistentVolumeClaims will not work
with K8s 1.24 until
https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/platform-armada-app/+/858737
merges and we switch to using ceph-csi as the RBD provisioner. The
platform-integ-apps application applies successfully, but applications
actually *using* PVCs will not work.

Chris Friesen