[Starlingx-discuss] [tsc] Adding Scott Kamp to the StarlingX electorate as contributor

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 02:25:31 UTC 2022

Hi,

Thank you to the StarlingX TSC members for your responses.

As a next step, as it is recognized by the TSC, I added Scott Kamp to the list of StarlingX project contributors on the etherpad we are using for the upcoming elections: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/stx-electorate-fall-2022

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó