[Starlingx-discuss] OpenInfra Board of Directors - StarlingX Sync

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:50:31 UTC 2022

Hi StarlingX Community,

It is a friendly reminder that the OpenInfra Board of Directors - StarlingX meeting is scheduled for __tomorrow (September 7 (Wednesday)) at 6am PDT / 1300 UTC__.

We are building the agenda for the meeting here: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/2022-summer-bod-starlingx-sync

We will use the following etherpad during the call to take notes: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/board-starlingx-informal-discussion

Please let me know if you need a meeting invite or if you have any questions.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa