[Starlingx-discuss] stx.7.0 Release milestone declared

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 01:01:06 UTC 2022

And here we go.... Has anyone tested this process at all ??
download new images fropm
http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/release/7.0.0/centos/flock/outputs/iso/

Fresh StarlingX 6.0 AIO bare metal in production 3 months, Try to
upgrade to 7.0, fails multiple times

[sysadmin at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$ system load-import
/home/sysadmin/bootimage.iso /home/sysadmin/bootimage.sig
This operation will take a while. Please wait.
Load import failed. Reason: ('Connection aborted.', BadStatusLine("''",))

3 attempts failed...!