[Starlingx-discuss] Bi-Weekly StartlingX OS Distro & Multi-OS Meeting Minutes: Sept 6, 2022
Linda.Wang at windriver.com
Tue Sep 13 15:55:42 UTC 2022
September 6, 2022
Attendees: Mark A, Elisamara Goncalves , Scoot Little, Davlet Panech, Rafael Pereira, Rob Cooke, Cristian Mondo, Frank Miller, Linda Wang
1. StartlingX 8.0
1. Any changes/requirements that we need to be aware of?
* progression of the organization of the build
* update kernel release to update latest stable release.
* PTG meeting: https://openinfra.dev/ptg/ Oct 17-21
2. Content sharing changes in Build system
* Still under discussion, and review
3. Transition to deprecated CentOS for StartlingX 8.0
* 2022-23 will need to stop building CentOS in CNGN build systems
* need to get all containers transition and built/tested
* if need to keep pkgs around for those containers that still need to be transition, keep the CentOS pkgs list small to only those needed for the transitional containers
* AI: Davlet: write up a spec to reduce the CentOS pgks to StartlingX, on PTG meeting agenda.
4. General Topics
* User concerned of Wireguard to be included in Kernel Config
* Enabled in Master first, then to other branches
* Scott ? will help test, and validate make sure it works.
* How to provoke a mirroring of a package to build a package on Debian world, in need of a new package.
* need to put in infrastructure for unknown package build.
* Will become an issue when introducing Debian build only.
* For now, AI: need document and suggested workflow.
* Split Images
* product vs project split the images.
* deliver the code into a single repo. to get a git repo list.
Next Meeting: Sept 14th.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Starlingx-discuss