[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Build Meeting

Cooke, Rob Rob.Cooke at windriver.com
Wed Sep 28 14:55:39 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

As per the discussion in the Community call this week, with Anthony's departure (build TL/PL) I wanted to send a reminder that there is a bi-weekly build call that is held on Tuesday's at 7:30am Pacific Time.  The next meeting would fall on October 4th.  The link to the meeting can be found on the StarlingX/Meetings page, https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings but I've also included it here for convenience, https://meet.jit.si/starlingx-build.

As we did with the community call, if there is a desire for an Asia friendly meeting time please let us know and we can evaluate if we can make something work.

Thanks,

Rob