[Starlingx-discuss] Community Call Meeting Minutes

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Thu Apr 6 15:55:08 UTC 2023

Hi Prashanthi,

Thank you for joining the meeting. What time were you on the Zoom bridge?

For the TSC & Community calls we have an alternated schedule. The community set this up to ensure that people in all time zones have the chance to participate in the meetings.

Call schedule:

* 7pm US Pacific Time, which is currently 0200 UTC, on every first Wednesday of the month
  - Dial-in details: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings#7pm_Pacific_on_Every_First_Wednesday_of_the_Month-_Technical_Steering_Committee_.26_Community_Call

* 7am US Pacific Time, which is currently 1400 UTC, on the remaining Wednesdays of the month
  - Dial-in details: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings#7am_Pacific_-_Technical_Steering_Committee_.26_Community_Call

For the connectivity issues. Do you mean the IP allocation issue you sent an email about earlier: https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2023-April/013940.html ? If this is the issue you would like to cover, can you please send more information about the error as a reply to your first email? For instance, what you were trying to do, what command you used and what the error message was.

Is this helpful?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———