[Starlingx-discuss] IP allocation is failing after StarlingX Iso image installation

Subramanian, Ramaswamy Ramaswamy.Subramanian at windriver.com
Tue Apr 11 01:16:28 UTC 2023

Hi Prashanthi,

We need more details to assist with this issue.  We are assuming that you have already reviewed the information available in https://docs.starlingx.io/developer_resources/debug_issues.html.  We encourage you to submit a launchpad bug (https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+filebug) by filling the template to provide additional details and logs.

Are you expecting the system to automatically acquire an IP?  If that is not happening, are you able to login via serial console and setup the IP addressing to see if that helps with connectivity?

Regards,
Ram