[Starlingx-discuss] Fwd: In Person PTG June 2023 Teams List

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 15:45:22 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone!

The June 2023 Project Teams List is official!

Projects + Teams

   - OpenInfra Foundation Teams
   -
      - Diversity & Inclusion Working Group
      - Environmental Sustainability Working Group
      - Kata Containers
      - StarlingX
   - OpenStack
   -
      - Service Teams
      -
         - Cinder
         - Cyborg
         - Designate
         - Heat
         - Ironic
         - Keystone
         - Manila
         - Neutron
         - Nova
         - OpenStack-Ansible
         - Puppet OpenStack
         - QA
         - SDK/CLI/AOC
         - Tacker
         - Telemetry
      - Other OpenStack Teams
      -
         - Security SIG
         - Technical Committee
         - Scientific SIG

If your team was planning to meet and isn’t in this list, please contact
ptg at openinfra.dev IMMEDIATELY.

In a couple weeks,  I will be contacting moderators to sign up for time via
the PTGBot[1] once I have it configured for the teams that are signed up to
attend the event.

Otherwise, please don't forget to register[2] — prices go up May 5th!

Thanks!
-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1] PTGBot Docs:
https://github.com/openstack/ptgbot#open-infrastructure-ptg-bot