[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 12-04-23

Balaraj, Juanita Juanita.Balaraj at windriver.com
Wed Apr 12 23:05:56 UTC 2023

Hello All,

Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes (short form). Details in [2].

Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.

  [1]   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings__;!!AjveYdw8EvQ!NoQkF8y98qm5bzC0aLXc-Ha2PwKv0IoJNr9KxUYiPgSUBLYKlyANyi-m6SBGKv10OKvS5zE$>

  [2]   Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation__;!!AjveYdw8EvQ!NoQkF8y98qm5bzC0aLXc-Ha2PwKv0IoJNr9KxUYiPgSUBLYKlyANyi-m6SBGKv10sTSK2HE$>


Juanita Balaraj



Stx 9.0 Release Tracking Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aTjYzUkExodfayt-rjTv466jE-DP8b_YjrTHhXW6G9w/edit?usp=sharing

Gerrit Reviews:

-  Open Reviews pending; https://review.opendev.org/q/starlingx/docs+status:open -  Merged ~5 reviews.

   Bruno Muniz / Gustavo Herzmann joined the Stx docs call, they will be initiating doc Gerrit reviews with some doc fixes.

   They will raise LP Bugs / Stories based on any new doc defect / enhancement.

- Discussions were held with Bruno Muniz / Doug Pereira / Greg / Ron / Juanita to address the gaps in "Install StarlingX Kubernetes in a virtual environment" (Libvert / Virtual Box - Discussion about adding a script to the Virtual Box env. - To discuss with Greg and the team)

Launchpad Doc Bugs:

- https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bugs?field.tag=stx.docs Total 9 bugs outstanding - The DOC team to create LP defects corresponding with any DS defects - WIP. Teams to add all the impacted Releases when raising a LP bug

Gabriel joined the docs call and raised an update for the Stx docs - Gabriel to raise an LP Bug.

Miscellaneous Updates:

- Numbering in the Distributed Cloud Guide - AR Ron to check https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/880085

General Updates:

-  Sphinx Tools - Need to have further discussions about the version used upstream vs. downstream - AR Ron -To determine version. - Docker Container upstream / downstream - AR Ron (Discuss it with Greg / Ildiko)

- K8 to OpenStack version mapping, see https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2023-April/013948.html - Stx doc team to make the updates on the wiki page.

-  Operations Guide Archive - On Hold until further clarifications are discussed with Greg (https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/822030)

- OpenInfra Summit & PTG: June 13-15, Vancouver, Canada - https://openinfra.dev/summit/vancouver-2023/

- Workshop Details are tracked in https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/stx_hands_on_workshop_2023


Starlingx-discuss mailing list

Starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io<mailto:Starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io>


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/attachments/20230412/94cf811e/attachment-0001.htm>

More information about the Starlingx-discuss mailing list