[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX VERSION - to - K8S VERSION(s) - to - OpenStack VERSION Mapping

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Thu Apr 13 18:28:47 UTC 2023

Hi,

Thank you all for looking into this.

I’ve been trying to collect feedback as well in terms of preferences on placement for this information. So far what I’ve heard back was to rather to put the information in both places, as opposed to a clear preference.

I think that the docs website is a more obvious and visible place for new users to find the matrix, and they are the primary target audience for it. We can always link that information from the wiki, which can help increase the docs website’s visibility overall.

@Ron: Thank you for putting together a patch to add the matrix to the release notes.

As for the wiki, you need to setup an account to be able to log in and edit the content of the StarlingX wiki pages. You can find more information about that here: https://docs.openstack.org/contributors/common/accounts.html

Thanks,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa