[Starlingx-discuss] Re:RE: how to install my own rpm

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Wed Apr 19 15:26:08 UTC 2023

stx/update/extras/scripts/patch_build.sh --id <patch_name> --release
<sw_release> --reboot-required <Y|N> --summary <summary>
<where-to-install> <rpm>

<sw_release> = can be found under /etc/build.info on your controller.
probably one of ...
     stx 7 = 22.06
     stx 6 = 21.12

<where-to-install> is some combination of ...
     --controller <rpm>      New package for controller
     --worker <rpm>         New package for worker node
     --worker-lowlatency <rpm>   New package for worker-lowlatency node
     --storage <rpm>         New package for storage node
     --controller-worker <rpm>   New package for combined node
     --controller-worker-lowlatency <rpm>   New package for lowlatency
combined node
     --all-nodes <rpm>       New package for all node types