[Starlingx-discuss] [tsc] Upcoming TSC elections

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Tue Apr 25 18:38:26 UTC 2023

Hi StarlingX Community,

It is an update and a friendly reminder that the 2023 H1 TSC election period timeline below was approved, and the nomination period will start soon.

IMPORTANT REMINDER: If you would like to run for any open seat you need to register as an Open Infrastructure Foundation individual member prior to when the nomination period starts.

The nomination period officially begins on __May 09, 2023, 2045 UTC__.

For further the details on the elections please visit: https://docs.starlingx.io/election/

This email is for information purposes only. If you have any questions which you feel affect others please reply to this email thread.

If you have any questions that you which to discuss in private please email any of the election officials[1] so that we may address your concerns.

Thank you,

[1] https://docs.starlingx.io/election/#election-officials