[Starlingx-discuss] PTG recap blog post - part 1

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Thu Apr 27 04:26:27 UTC 2023

Hi StarlingX Community,

I’m reaching out to draw your attention to the blog post I typed up about the discussions the community had at the PTG. This post is capturing the topics from the first day: https://www.starlingx.io/blog/starlingx-vptg-march-2023-recap/

I’m still working on the Day-2 summary post, I’m aiming for next week to have that available as well.

Please let me know if you find any issues to fix in the blog post.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa