[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX 5th Year Anniversary Design

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Thu Apr 27 05:13:54 UTC 2023

Hi StarlingX Community,

As you probably already know, we are celebrating the StarlingX project’s 5th anniversary this year!

For this occasion, our design team created variations of the project’s logo, to celebrate this milestone and show the exciting use cases the project is or can be used for. I attached the design item variations to this email.

Please note that if you would like to use these designs to produce any items/swags such as stickers, shirts, etc., your design needs to be approved by the OpenInfra Foundation first. If you are considering this route, please reach out to me as I can share the designs in more applicable file formats, and can help you with the approval process as well.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó