[Starlingx-discuss] Starlingx on ARM processor

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 00:25:17 UTC 2023

while i see you mentioned three components, arm, edge and openstack
I concur with you that starlingx should support arm also, though it is
very x86 centric
that being said, we faced a similar issue, Ive listed the following to
help you in your edge case scenerios

kubeedge http://kubeedge.io

superedge https://superedge.io

openyurt https://openyurt.io