[Starlingx-discuss] how to install my own rpm

LiuYongfu 114769003 at qq.com
Sat Feb 11 10:52:07 UTC 2023

Brief Description
-----------------

when I install my private(own) rpm to the compute node. when the node is restarted .my private rpm is deleted.
so I want to know : are there some ways to install my own rpm on compute nodes or is it just a bug?

Steps to Reproduce
I installed my GPU rpm packages on the compute node,and it worked right.

Expected Behavior

the rpm packages works correctly all the time.

Actual Behavior
when reboot the compute nodes .my gpu rpm packages are removed by the system.

thanks very much.

LiuYongfu
114769003 at qq.com