[Starlingx-discuss] Fwd: PTG March 2023 Teams List

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:33:12 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone!

The March 2023 Project Teams List is official!

*Projects + Teams*

   - OpenInfra Foundation Teams
      - Diversity and Inclusion WG
      - Edge Computing Group
      - Environmental Sustainability Working Group
      - Interop WG
   - StarlingX
   - OpenStack Teams
      - Service Teams
         - Barbican
         - Blazar
         - Cinder
         - CloudKitty
         - Designate
         - Glance
         - Horizon
         - Ironic
         - Keystone
         - Kolla
         - Kuryr
         - Magnum
         - Manila
         - Neutron
         - Nova
         - Octavia
         - OpenaStackSDK/CLI/Ansible-Collections
         - OpenStack-Ansible
         - OpenStackCharms
         - QA
         - Tacker
      - Other Teams
         - Scientific SIG
         - PublicCloud SIG OpenStack
         - Security SIG
         - OpenStack Technical Committee
         - RBAC
         - I18n SIG

If your team was planning to meet and isn’t on this list, please contact
ptg at openinfra.dev IMMEDIATELY.

Soon I will be contacting moderators to sign your team up for time via the
PTGBot[1] once I have it configured for the teams that are signed up to
attend the event.

Otherwise, please don't forget to register[2] —
*its FREE!*
As usual, feel free to let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1] PTGBot Docs:
https://github.com/openstack/ptgbot#open-infrastructure-ptg-bot