[Starlingx-discuss] stx.8.0 Release Milestone declared

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Thu Feb 23 16:20:04 UTC 2023

Hi,

Thanks Ghada for delivering the great news!

Hereby I would like to congratulate the community for reaching this milestone! Also thank you to all the contributors, who worked on the platform and related artifacts throughout the 8.0 release cycle.

The press release to announce the new version was also published earlier today: https://www.prweb.com/releases/starlingx_8_0_delivers_enhanced_stability_scalability_support_for_ran_distributed_cloud_architecture_edge_computing_use_cases/prweb19183873.htm

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa