[Starlingx-discuss] The CFP for the OpenInfra Summit 2023 is open!

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Wed Jan 4 05:07:37 UTC 2023

Hi StarlingX Community,

It is a friendly reminder that the CFP[1] for the upcoming OpenInfra Summit[2] (June 13-15, 2023) is still open!

__The CFP closes January 10, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. PT__

The event is a great opportunity to raise awareness of the project as well as find and onboard new contributors!

You can submit session proposals to cover different areas of the project, like a feature you’ve been working on, a case study or demo about how the platform works.

Helpful tips to prepare your session proposal:

* Take a look at the conference tracks[3] to see which one your talk fit into the best. This way you can fine tune your abstract and talk the theme of the track you pick.
* Pick a catchy session title
* Write an abstract that highlights the context and topics that you will cover (max. 1000 characters)
* You will also need to explain what the audience will learn and take away from your presentation (max. 1000 characters)

For more helpful tips and best practices on how to write up your session proposal, please see the OpenInfra Live episode[4] that was recorded during the CFP period for the previous OpenInfra Summit in Berlin. Please disregard any mentions in the video that are specific to the Summit that already happened in Berlin!

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

[1] https://openinfra.dev/summit/vancouver-2023
[2] https://cfp.openinfra.dev/app/vancouver-2023/19/presentations