[Starlingx-discuss] OpenInfra Live StarlingX episode idea

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Wed Jan 25 09:25:58 UTC 2023

Hi StarlingX community,

With the OpenInfra Foundation team we are always looking for opportunities to showcase our projects and the work that our communities are doing.

I’m reaching out to you with an OpenInfra Live episode idea that we came up with for the OpenInfra projects. We would like to do a series to talk about the origin of our projects.

Each project would program their own episode to show how the project got started and it would also allow for showing the community’s journey since the project’s launch, which gives some room to come up with topics to fill a full episode. As the StarlingX project is celebrating its 5th year anniversary this year, this could be a great way to start the recognition of that milestone as well!

What do you think? Who from the community would be interested in participating?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa