[Starlingx-discuss] TSC & Community Call next week - cancel or keep

Waines, Greg Greg.Waines at windriver.com
Thu Jun 8 10:44:49 UTC 2023

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Ildiko Vancsa <ildiko at openinfra.dev>
Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2023 12:20 AM
To: StarlingX ML <starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io>
Subject: [Starlingx-discuss] TSC & Community Call next week - cancel or keep

CAUTION: This email comes from a non Wind River email account!
Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi StarlingX Community,

As you know, the annual Open Infrastructure Summit[1] will happen next week (June 13-15), in Vancouver, Canada.

The questions came up during today’s TSC & Community Call, that with the event happening, whether or not we would like to keep that and other meeting for next week?

With a lot of activities and buzz around StarlingX, the conference will have a good number of contributors on site. To avoid conflicting with the conference, my suggestion would be to cancel next week’s TSC and Community Call (June 14), and reconvene the week after and include an overview and updates from the OpenInfra Summit. What do you think?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

[1] https://openinfra.dev/summit/vancouver-2023

———