[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX at the PTG on June 14 - remote participation

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Mon Jun 12 23:25:31 UTC 2023

Hi StarlingX Community,

I’m reaching out to you about the Project Teams Gathering (PTG) event, that will run in parallel to the Open Infrastructure Summit this week, as a co-located event.

The StarlingX community booked a slot for Wednesday (June 14) afternoon at 2:30pm - 4:30pm PST.

The PTG is primarily organized as an in-person event, where project teams will share a bigger room for their sessions. In an attempt to be as inclusive as possible, we will try to use the regular Zoom bridge, we use for the weekly meetings, to provide a possibility for remote participation.

The Zoom bridge details are the following:

* https://zoom.us/j/342730236?pwd=N21CUXNXVlJXMlcyZjZ0SE96cVNjQT09
* Dialing in from phone:
  - Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
  - Meeting ID: 342 730 236
  - Passcode: 419405
  - International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ed95sU7aQ

We will also discuss updates from the OpenInfra Summit and PTG at the Community Call next week (June 21).

Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa