[Starlingx-discuss] Question about alarms in StarlingX

Richard Schmitt richard.schmitt at starlab.io
Fri Jun 16 20:28:02 UTC 2023

Just an FYI. I kind of figured things out.

There’s an api called ‘fm_api’ that let’s you instantiate a class FaultAPIv2 and call set_fault. This will add an Event to the Horizon Fault Manager, Event List.

That’s essentially what I want. So, I figure I’d thank you for looking into this but also let you know that I probably have what I want.

Thanks,
Rich