[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX website source on GitHub

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Wed Mar 22 15:01:19 UTC 2023

Hi,

The question of how to edit and update the StarlingX website came up during the TSC & Community Call today.

The StarlingX website source is on GitHub: https://github.com/StarlingXWeb/starlingx-website/

If you have smaller changes or updates that you would like to add to the website, like fixing typos or updating links, etc, you can submit a Pull Request (PR). Please add me (ildikov on GitHub) to the reviewers, so I can ensure a speedy process to get the changes applied!

If you have proposals for bigger changes, that would changes the website’s structure or affect the design, please reach out to me first. I will help you to set up next steps to discuss the change ideas with the OpenInfra Foundation’s design team, and to get them implemented on the website.

Please et me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa