[Starlingx-discuss] Docker is sunsetting the Free Team Organizations

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Sat Mar 25 01:26:59 UTC 2023

Hi,

I have a quick update on this topic.

Docker announced today (March 24) that they reversed their decision on sunsetting the 'Free Team Organizations’ program: https://www.docker.com/developers/free-team-faq/

With regards to how they announced their original intent, we still need to keep a closer eye on their open source program as well. And prepare an alternate plan in case we need to take action. We can discuss it further at the PTG next week, as we already have an agenda item for the topic on Wednesday.

Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa