[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Meetup on Thursday!

Helena Spease helena at openinfra.dev
Tue May 9 17:25:37 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that the on Thursday, May 11 the user groups in Canada will be putting on a StarlingX meetup. The meetup is virtual so feel free to join from anywhere! See details below:

Meetup page: https://www.meetup.com/openstack-ottawa/events/293000320/ <https://www.meetup.com/openstack-ottawa/events/293000320/>