[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX "/tis-repo" repository

Bruno Drugowick Muniz Bruno.Muniz at encora.com
Fri May 19 20:03:35 UTC 2023

Hi, StarlingX Community.

I recently came across this story<https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2010547> (and its associated repository: https://opendev.org/starlingx/tis-repo) and it seems to share similarities with what I'm working on in another story<https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2005051> (related to this repository: https://opendev.org/starlingx/tools/src/branch/master/deployment/virtualbox/pybox).

I'm seeking assistance from anyone who can provide insights into these repositories and stories. Together, we can ensure that we avoid duplicating efforts by working on similar tasks in different places.

Feel free to reach out to me here or directly on IRC (brunomuniz).

Best regards,
Bruno.