[Starlingx-discuss] Date and Time for In-Person PTG at upcoming OpenInfra Summit in Vancouver

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Mon May 22 21:42:34 UTC 2023

Hi Greg and All,

Based on our conversation on last week’s Community Call, I booked two tables for Wednesday afternoon starting at 2:30pm local time. It should accommodate ~18 people. Do you want me to book additional space?

You can see the booking here: https://ptg.opendev.org/ptg.html

@Greg: Have you created an etherpad already to use? If not, we can also use the autogenerated one: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/vancouver-june2023-starlingx
Please let me know.

Thanks,