[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 17-05-2023
Juanita.Balaraj at windriver.com
Tue May 23 01:28:52 UTC 2023
Here are last week's docs team meeting minutes (short form). Details in .
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.
 Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings__;!!AjveYdw8EvQ!NoQkF8y98qm5bzC0aLXc-Ha2PwKv0IoJNr9KxUYiPgSUBLYKlyANyi-m6SBGKv10OKvS5zE$>
 Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation__;!!AjveYdw8EvQ!NoQkF8y98qm5bzC0aLXc-Ha2PwKv0IoJNr9KxUYiPgSUBLYKlyANyi-m6SBGKv10sTSK2HE$>
To check with Greg/Ildiko about moving our time to a convenient time to include Asia Pacific time zone...Monday 9, Thursday 9.00 - Weekly meeting - AR Juanita to send an email to the StarlingX community.
Stx 9.0 Release Tracking Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aTjYzUkExodfayt-rjTv466jE-DP8b_YjrTHhXW6G9w/edit?usp=sharing. Created stories in Stx 9.0 related to doc updates submitted to the master branch. - AR Juanita to create additional stories for Features supported in Stx 9.0.
- Open Reviews pending; https://review.opendev.org/q/starlingx/docs+status:open - To be reviewed and merged - Merged ~9 reviews. (Focussed mainly on Gerrit Reviews)
- Bruno Muniz / Gustavo Herzmann created a gerrit review to use the automated script for Vbox installs: To raise LP Bugs / Stories; https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2005051#comment-203593;
- Discussions were held with Bruno Muniz / Doug Periera / Greg / Ron / Juanita to address the gaps in "Install StarlingX Kubernetes in a virtual environment" (Libvert / Virtual Box - Discussion about adding a script to the Virtual Box env. - To discuss with Greg and the team)
Launchpad Doc Bugs:
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bugs?field.tag=stx.docs Total 7 outstanding bugs - The DOC team to create LP defects corresponding with any DS defects - WIP. Teams to add all the impacted Releases when raising a LP bug
- Gabriel to raise an LP Bug for stx-docs - AR Gabriel Francischini de Souza
- Numbering in the Distributed Cloud Guide - AR Ron to check https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/880085
- Ron to update the Verified H/W page with the new link in https://www.windriver.com/studio/operator/self-validated-and-certified-hosts# - Currently Commented out - Script needs to be updated and link readded....- AR Ron
- Bruno Muniz showed interest in creating DOC Videos supporting the StarlingX Installation Process. To check with Ildiko / Greg whether this is ok. These Videos can be hosted in a location in StarlingX. The Installation Docs can point to these videos - AR Bruno / Juanita to get approvals from Ildiko / Greg
- Sphinx Tools - Need to have further discussions about the version used upstream vs. downstream - AR Ron -To determine version. - Docker Container upstream / downstream - AR Ron (Discuss it with Greg / Ildiko)
- Operations Guide Archive - On Hold until further clarifications are discussed with Greg (https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/822030)
- OpenInfra Summit & PTG: June 13-15, Vancouver, Canada - https://openinfra.dev/summit/vancouver-2023/
- Workshop Details are tracked in https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/stx_hands_on_workshop_2023
- IRC: Everyone to use the IRC channel for communication with the community. AR Juanita to forward link to the team to install IRC and start using an Opensource community communication channel.
- To Diff HTML Files for PV to validate new content related to code blocks etc. (Current / previous Release) - Ron AR
StarlingX Eng Stx Status: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/stx-status
StarlingX Eng Status 2023 https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/stx-cores
Starlingx-discuss mailing list
Starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io<mailto:Starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Starlingx-discuss