[Starlingx-discuss] Restarting Infrastructure Containerization sub-project calls?

Jones, Bruce Bruce.Jones at windriver.com
Wed May 31 14:56:19 UTC 2023

Recently Ildiko asked if these calls are still happening.  Looking at the meeting etherpad [1], it hasn't been updated since Jan 2021, so I believe the answer is no.

While the conversion of StarlingX to a containerized architecture was completed several years ago, there is still on-going work in this space.  If there is interest in that work in the community, we can restart these calls.

Please let myself and Chris know if you'd be interested in attending this call.  Thanks!

           brucej

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/stx-containerization