[Starlingx-discuss] Restructuring round 2

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Wed Aug 1 21:03:14 UTC 2018

99% of the reviews are now available. I've held back the manifest
changes for tomorrow.

The relocation updates come in sets for each package, that attempt to
preserve the update history found at the original location. One update
removes a package from stx-utils, stx-gplv2, stx-gplv3.  A second adds
it to stx-integ or stx-updates in it's StarlingX day zero form (author
changes from Dean to Me).  Then there may be 0-N updates replaying the
subsequent commit history of that package (author and commit text
preserved).  Finally there might be a follow up commit by me to fix a
build path.  The final result is a glorified 'mv' operation.  The
content should be unchanged, So all the code has been reviewed before.

Reviews should focus one subject only, was the move executed correctly?

Please do not workflow +1!    I couldn't get the scripts to manage
Depends-On relationships satisfactorily, so I'll hand manage it tomorrow.

Scott