[Starlingx-discuss] LaunchPad vs Storyboard for bug tracking

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Fri Aug 10 21:36:53 UTC 2018

I spent some time looking at LaunchPad today.  It seems like it should meet our needs for bug handling.  We might want to use it as a place to work on specs/blueprints.

I suggest we spin up an instance and start using it.  We'll know pretty quickly if the issues identified in this thread are serious enough that we'd want to go to Plan B.

             bruecj