[Starlingx-discuss] upstream -infra queue setup might need tweaking to handle cross-project dependencies

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Wed Jun 27 19:31:59 UTC 2018

Agreed, I don't think we can function without it.

Is there a way to get a notification sent to reviewers of the blocking
review, the one that is depended on but is not recieved it's CR+2, W+1,
that this review needs urgent attention?

If the depended on review is failed or abandoned, can the blocked review
by automatically dequeued?  Demoted to W0?  Ideally with a notification?

Scott