[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] Setting up the docs.starlingx.io website

Arce Moreno, Abraham abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com
Mon Sep 3 14:43:54 UTC 2018

> I've started the process of getting the docs.starlingx.io website set up, one of
> the things required is defining the Zuul publish jobs as this is how the content
> gets from the build job out to the webserver.

Thanks Dean

> I'd like to confirm some things and ask for a bit of information:
> 1. The stx-docs repo will contain most of the docs.starlingx.io site?

Also it might include a section to document the existing APIs from OpenStack projects
modified by StarlingX.

> 3. Release notes also need to be published, should they go in
> docs.starlingx.io/releasenotes/<project>?

Can we please include API Reference documentation? How about under
docs.starlingx.io/api-ref/<project>?

> 4. Does anyone feel like there is a need to not use a Sphinx-generated page as
> the root page?
>
> Given this is a Friday afternoon before a holiday weekend (for me
> anyway) I am proceeding with default answers of 1=yes and 4=no to get the
> process rolling, that can be changed and the rest addressed in follow-ups.

Is this related to generating our documentation using
tox -e [releasenotes / api-ref / doc] ?