[Starlingx-discuss] [Build] unified build command suggestions

Cordoba Malibran, Erich erich.cordoba.malibran at intel.com
Wed Sep 5 22:41:36 UTC 2018

Hi,

I think that Saul uses git as a reference in terms of how the git
command redirects the input to the subcommands. If you run git foo,
internally will try to run git-foo, so git-foo could be a bash script
and it will work.

We created a etherpad to capture features and use cases. You can see it
here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-build-tool-features

The "Implement command line utility that works as a gateway for
subcommands" feature covers this proposal.

-Erich