[Starlingx-discuss] Packet.com baremetal cloud opportunity

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:53:58 UTC 2019

Hi All,

If you are interested in this potential project we are working on having a
meeting in the near future for next steps, so please add your email to the
bottom of the etherpad [1] if you'd like to be included. We are still
moving forward with initial investigations, and would like to come up with
some concrete next steps. :)

Thanks,
Curtis

[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/starlingx-packet-edge-pilot