[Starlingx-discuss] 回复: Reg. OpenStack components in StarlingX all-in-one simplex

钱江 qianjiang at baicells.com
Tue Nov 5 01:52:43 UTC 2019

       Hi, Behara
       I was using StarlingX all-in-one simplex, and can upload image, create network, instance etc. Compute service is included.

       Maybe you can try using openstack command first, then dashboard. It will be more clear what's happened.

       For example, follow below links to launch instances.
https://docs.openstack.org/install-guide/launch-instance.html
https://docs.openstack.org/install-guide/launch-instance-provider.html

      Best Regard