[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX installation Error

Lin, Shuicheng shuicheng.lin at intel.com
Fri Nov 29 12:13:20 UTC 2019

Hi Teshan,
It should be relate to the pendrive creation. Please follow instruction in below link to create the bootable pendrive image.
https://docs.starlingx.io/deploy_install_guides/bootable_usb.html

I also find a history mail with similar issue for you reference:
http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2019-January/002499.html

Best Regards
Shuicheng