[Starlingx-discuss] Training session on Bitergia dashboard, Feb 17

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Feb 5 13:23:33 UTC 2020

Hi StarlingXers,

Since last year, the StarlingX community dashboard is available at
starlingx.biterg.io. It shows a series of pre-defined dashboards that
let you extract metrics from gerrit, git and ML data.

However the real power of the Bitergia toolkit is when you go to the
next level and drill down and filter for more relevant data, or when you
build your own analysis and visualization.

In order to present those features and answer community questions, we've
set up a video training session with Bitergia which will happen on Jitsi
Meet[1] Monday, February 17 at 1600 UTC[2].

Please sign up on:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/bitergia-training-Feb2020

All details for connection will be posted there. Also if you have
examples of changes in existing dashboards that you'd like to see, or of
visualizations you'd like to build, please add to the suggestions in the
etherpad. We'll collect suggestions to build the final training contents.

See you there!

[1] https://meet.jit.si/
[2]
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20200217T16&p1=1440