[Starlingx-discuss] Zoom meeting link change - IMPORTANT UPDATE

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 07:00:05 UTC 2020

Hi,

As mentioned in my previous email the Zoom dial-in information needs to be updated due to a policy change. I updated all the StarlingX Zoom meetings to require a passcode which resulted in a new meeting link for each call.

You can find the __updated Zoom dial-in__ information on the wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings

Those of you who maintain a meeting invite please do not forget to update those.

Thanks,
Ildikó