[Starlingx-discuss] Problem with STX 5.0 builds from CENGN

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Fri May 14 20:19:21 UTC 2021

I regret to say that all STX 5.0 build to date have been invalid.

They have been picking up unintended content from the master branch.

The problem was first spotted several weeks ago, and we thought we had
it fixed, but it turns out a build optimization has kept the the invalid
content in place, rather than overwriting it with the correct STX.5.0
content.

I'm working to fix fully this time.  Expect to see a few unscheduled
builds this weekend.  I'll let you know when I'm confident of the result.

With apologies,

Scott